Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yesterday I flew into Jamaica...

...Queens, that is. After arguing with my mini-cab drivers about the cost of a trip to the JFK Comfort Inn I was dropped off at my ghetto-ass destination at 03:00 in the morning. Last night, however, I spent at the W off Times Square. That joint is butter. I don't think I've ever stayed in a nicer hotel. While I did bring my laptop, the cost for utilizing the broadband in my room is $15/24hrs, so I'm now at an internet cafe where I can take care of all my spam deletion and bill paying needs in a half hour for $1. I won't be on much this week, but I hope I'll have some stories to share when I return to the wesside on Friday. Until then, MyFriends, I bid you adieu and I hope that you're warmer and cozier than I am.

Yours,

XopherInNYC

No comments: