Friday, December 14, 2007

White Buddha in the rain


White Buddha, originally uploaded by xopherlance.

I've finally finished uploading all the pics from my recent trips to Vietnam, Macau, and Hong Kong. Jetlag is a bitch. I'm retired for the moment so I have no incentive to shoehorn myself back into the PDT. For the last few days I've been swinging wildly at my target sleep patterns not hitting anything. First I was going to sleep at 15:00 and waking up at 03:00, then I was able to go to sleep at a reasonable hour (midnight) but I would wake up at 04:00 fully alert and unable to drift back off. Today I arose at 09:00, but took an unexpected nap at 17:00...probably a result of eating the #19 at Langer's. Now I'm wide awake and my circadian rhythms are still shot to hell. I'm going to continue posting photos on Flickr...of the last Encontro when I stayed in HK and visited Shanghai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photos look very cool! Yeah i hear you on the jetlag --though mine is a few hours, it proved beneficial (waking/sleeping earlier) for my health. A week later, routine kicks in and I'm back to sleeping at 2am and struggling to move to go to work....