Monday, April 11, 2005

Sloth

I am a lazy man, and readily admit that I'm guilty of sloth. Instead of doing actual work I've been playing around on the internet, and I've come across two cool sites.

Sloth project #1. Surf to maps.google.com and type in your home or work address. Notice that when the map appears you can pan and scroll around without waiting for the page to reload. Cool, huh? But it gets cooler. Click the "satellite" link in the upper right. Now continue to pan around or zoom in & out. Let the malingering begin!

Sloth project #2. Surf to Gone2TheDogs.com, click on the link on the right that says, "WHAT DOG ARE YOU?" and answer the ten questions. Turns out that I'm a Pharaoh Hound, so named because of the breed's resemblence to Anubis, the jackal-headed ancient Egyptian god of death & the underworld. Sounds cool, but their looks don't always live up to their regal & divine name.

1 comment:

kama said...

Well done Sloth man... well done...

that'll be all pig..