Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Thai Yo

I'm not talking about the sushi joint on Franklin.

A few weeks ago I posted that I still hadn't heard from Yo in Phuket and that I was worried: I neglected to post up when I DID finally hear from her on January 9 and that she's okay. (Thanks for asking, Harbour).

"I'm safe. I'm not get hurt  but my car downed in the see and can not fix it any more.I'm so sad for the big wave .It come so fast . In 10 minutes every thing gone. So ... Bangtao beach cottage damaged . Every one there get hurt , but it not to much. I hope every thing at here will be going on the good way.


Any way , How are you ? and where are you now? . What are you doing ? Do you happy in your life? I 'm sure you happy in your life.  Chris !  I don't know when I can meet you again maybe not . because like now at here not seam befor . I think you don't want to come here again .


Thank you to worry about me and I'm so happy to hearing from you. Take care of your self every thing in the world will be change or time .


Bye for now.


Yo."

No comments: