Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tilt-Shift Piracy

Last week my friend David brought my attention to some online examples of tilt-shift photography, along with some faked tilt-shift miniature photographs. My interest was piqued enough by the counterfeits to attempt my own forgeries; below are the results. These photos were taken (by me) with either a Canon S500 or a Panasonic DMC-LX2 and post-processed using Photoshop, to make them look like miniatures photographed with a macro lens. Click on a pic for more information on the location, to see the original unretouched image, or to view a larger size.

Miniscule Musée d'Orsay

Lilliputian Joigny

Petite Paris

Pint-sized Shek O golf course

Little Xom Bong Bridge

Pocket-sized Saint Peter's

bijou Burgundy

3 comments:

Umami Mama said...

i love this. what if you were to do the reverse? take something miniscule and make lt look enormous?

web ninja said...

the paris blue roofed city looks the best to me, nice work.

Julia Cyan said...

I really love them all!