Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The God of Death

"I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews. I am doing the Lord's work."

-- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, 1925 (he used the same words in a Reichstag speech in 1938).

"I am driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

-- George W. Bush, at a Sharm el-Sheikh summit in 2003, according to Nabil Shaath, Palestinian Foreign Minister who attended.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

*I did not create this chart. I found it here. Keep in mind that the tallies only include hard numbers available in the Bible; they don't take into account YHWH's mass killings at Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim, and Bela -- or for that matter Noah's flood. The actual number of murders commited by the Hebrew god should be much higher, and "his" crimes should include genocide.

No comments: