Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Home again, home again, jiggidy-jig!

Back to LA, after a few weeks in Rome and Paris. I've uploaded 48 pics of Rome, and I'll do Paris soon, too. It just takes awhile to resize them in Photoshop, since sometimes I get carried away with cropping and adjusting contrast levels. Goddamn, I feel low. Post-travel weltschmertz never gets any easier. In fact, it seems to get harder with every trip.

The loft is in dire need of a thorough autumn cleaning, but I just can't find the motivation to get anything done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the cure for Weltschmertz?

Xopher Lance said...

Working towards a better world, so that it more closely resembles the utopia of your dreams.

Anonymous said...

Please advise of your itinerary. And if there's a carpool lane.

Anonymous said...

good lord I know the feeling. I always adjust colors, contrast, etc. and resize for snapfish (to get pictures printed). Takes forever!!!