Saturday, March 19, 2005

New Buzz

I've spent most of my online time in the past week and half updating my photoblog at Buzznet. New stuff includes: more galleries; many new photos have been added to the London, Thailand, Portugal, Prague, Cambodia, Paris, Amsterdam, and Holga galleries; older photos from those and other galleries re-uploaded at a higher resolution; different gallery themes and header images. I'm not yet finished with the revamp but my tax preparation procrastination is getting sad. I've got to get crackin' on that business.

I also started work back at Morgan Creek this week, on this movie. I may be there for a month or so. I'm not passionate about it, but it'll help propel me into the future, and my next retirement. I seem to swing from one retirement to the next, like Tarzan on a vine. Last Sunday I went back to the Body Worlds exhibit at the Science Center. I think I liked the first round of bodies better -- there seemed to be more interesting poses and body types. But this time there was a hands-on section where I got to pick up a real brain and a liver. The brain was smaller and heavier than I'd imagined.

This week has also been interesting on the female front. There haven't been any developments to speak of, but lots of internal ruminations. I won't go into it now, but there are some issues I need to work through.

Okay, before I start work on my taxes I'm going to power through some more scans for Buzznet. Don't make me do all this work in vain! To borrow a phrase from my friend Caleb, who runs TheLaptopTraveler.com, I'll like you better if you visit Xopher.buzznet.com.

No comments: